On September 8 -10, 2017, The Mogul Institute and IMPACT Magazine will partner to bring The Mogul IMPACT weekend of revitalizing power to Phoenix, AZ.
During this event, our attendees will be privy to a weekend of relaxation with a choice of golf or spa for pleasure, be inspired by the MogulUP Luncheon conference with featured speakers, exchanging colloquies during the Conversations w/IMPACT networking event, and guests will attend the black-tie honorary dinner reception.
We get so caught up in life with business, work, kids, and whatever else, we forget about ourselves. This retreat has been inspired by self-care, and the desires of The Mogul Institute and IMPACT Magazine CEO’s LaNée Javet and Tunisha Brown for the guests to MogulUP in order to be an IMPACT. The indulgent JW Marriott Phoenix desert Ridge Resort & Spa is a modern upscale hotel in the Sonoran Desert. For 3 days / 2 nights, this retreat has been designed for you to relax, revive, and rejuvenate through a series of calculated activities.
Relax Revive Rejuvenate
THE MOGUL IMPACT EXPERIENCE
A life exhilarating weekend awaits you at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge, a 4 Diamond hotel. The weekend begins with national networking with a live intimate acoustic performance by Terri Tobin at the Conversations w/IMPACT event hosted on the Botanical Gardens. Powerful business speakers at the MogulUp Conference will inspire you to operate your life and business like a mogul. Hear from some of our community’s strategic minds like Dr. George C. Fraser, Arnita Johnson-Hall, Roy Tatem, and our hosts Tunisha Brown and LaNée Javet, as they deliver messages that will help us build a better future for ourselves and our community. At the inaugural Mogul IMPACT Weekend, we will be saluting those who make it their life’s mission to give back to the community. The Mogul IMPACT Weekend will host the Mogul IMPACT Honorary Dinner Gala honoring those moguls who are making an IMPACT.
- Dr. George Fraser of FraserNet, considered an iconic voice of leadership for African Americans and one of the world’s top authorities on networking and effective relationships. The author of 5 best-selling books, including the iconic business networking guide “Click: 10 Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships” who has been featured in Forbes, Top 50 Power Broker in African America by Upscale Magazine and Black America’s #1 Networking by Black Enterprise.
- As a mother of four, a wife, but most importantly as a woman, Mrs. Arnita Johnson-Hall has made it her primary mission to “Empower” and “Engage” women to invest in themselves and to take ownership of their financial status. This goal is what inspired Arnita to create and launch an enterprise that would change the face of credit repair and management. Her Blog Website, Luxurious Credit, inspires hundreds of thousands of women across the globe. Likewise, her credit repair organization, AMB Credit Consultants, is staffed with a full team of credit care professionals with the objective of helping people obtain good credit and build generational wealth.
- With over 20 years in politics and business, Roy Tatem has exceptional networking and lobbying skills. His experience connecting diverse audiences adds to his nationwide network of legislators, business leaders, and community organizations, making him an asset to any business team. Through the development of long-term relationships and a solution-oriented approach, he has yielded a consistent record of mogul success.
SPEAKERS & ENTERTAINMENT
We will end the weekend with the Mogul IMPACT Brunch where the featured speakers will be Dr. Will Moreland who has studied and implemented the tools, habits and mental perspective it takes for anyone to achieve success in life. He has read over 500 books, listened to countless audios and video recordings on the subject of personal development, leadership and success. He has been mentored by some of the most respected people in the area of personal development and business development.
With over 15 years of strong business consulting experience with Fortune 500 companies in the space of Mergers and Acquisitions, the Energy and Public Sectors, and Entertainment; Ebony Porter-Ike has been seen as the “GO TO PERSON” for resuscitation of failing businesses. In addition, she has been known as the guru for assisting new start-ups with a comprehensive business plans, or the guru for assisting new start-ups with a comprehensive marketing plan and objective. With a clear view of business, she has worked on brokering deals for reality shows, and production of large-scale entertainment and fashion events, national hair shows, and building the brands of industry mega stars including Towanda and Evelyn Braxton.
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS
Host Hotel: JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
Room Rate (Standard): King or Double $159 per night
Resort Fee: For $15.00 per room per night plus tax
3 days and 2 nights accommodations in the luxe rooms and suites with balconies and living areas. 41 elegantly appointed treatment rooms at Revive Spa. Tucked away on some of the most desirable mountain properties in Phoenix, 20 minutes from the airport and the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa has been recommended by Forbes Travel Guide as a super-sized desert escape.
- Elegantly designed single and double rooms with striking picturesque views
- Newly renovated resort room, sitting area, workspace, oversized bath
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that open onto a beautiful balcony
- Pillow top mattress with luxury bedding, and blackout curtains ensure nights of comfort and tranquility
- A large bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Smart flat screen tv, with FREE high-speed WIFI & more create the perfect spa-like atmosphere – in the comfort of your own room.
As an added bonus you’ll get:
- 10% Discount off of Spa menu pricing; not including Salon services
- 10% Discount off of Golf
- Complimentary self-parking or $10 discount on valet parking
- Complimentary use of the fitness center in Revive Spa
- Complimentary dinner appetizer from Resort Restaurants, one per entrée purchased with a maximum of two per room, up to a $12 value each*
- Wildfire Golf Driving Range with unlimited balls and use of clubs on range
- Complimentary golf bag storage at Wildfire Golf Club
- Complimentary use of tennis facilities includes up to four racquets
- Complimentary two-hour bike rental for up to four bikes, based on availability
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
*Complimentary appetizer offer is valid at MERITAGE – An Urban Tavern, Stonegrill
*Roy’s Restaurant is not included in complimentary appetizer offer
Upon registration, you will receive a link to the Mogul IMPACT hotel registration page in your welcome and confirmation.
Your event ticket includes:
- Access to all Mogul IMPACT hosted functions and activities on the JW property
- Thought provoking conversations, national networking, intimate moments you can see, touch, hear, feel and taste
- Complimentary lunch during the MogulUP conference with LaNée Javet & special presentations by sought out guest speakers Dr. George Fraser, Arnita Johnson-Hall, and more.
- Dinner at the Mogul IMPACT Honorary Dinner
- Sunday Mogul IMPACT Brunch
Not included in ticket purchase:
- Hotel accommodations
- Airfare to Phoenix
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Additional excursions
- Items of personal nature/souvenirs
- Transport to/from airport
- Spa services
A LA CARTE
UNTIL WE RETREAT